Founded in 1999 by the late Dr. Rosalyn M. Simon, an international accessibility expert, and Monica L. Simon, SIMON and SIMON Resources, Inc. is a minority, woman-owned management consulting practice conveniently located between Washington, DC and Baltimore, Maryland. Monica L. Simon, a professional mediator, facilitator and coach, is Principal and Owner.
We assist organizations in:
- Complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Designing and conducting focus groups and other research methodologies
- Facilitating workshops, small and large group sessions
- Measuring and monitoring customer satisfaction and employee engagement
- Developing and implementing customized workplace training
- Meeting the diversity and disability needs of the workforce.
SIMON and SIMON is certified as a Disadvantaged Minority Business Enterprise (DBE/MBE) operating under the laws and regulations in Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia, South Carolina and Minnesota. The firm was nominated for the 2014 “100 MBE Awards” by the City of Baltimore.
We take our values to work. We believe inclusion applies to the full range of human accomplishment and that the inclusion of all people in every aspect of daily living is beneficial to society, organizations, and individuals.
An inclusive workplace leads to increased employee retention, greater efficiency and a stronger organization.
SIMON and SIMON will demonstrate how ADA compliance and diversity programs are beneficial for organizations and individuals. Our solutions de-mystify disability and diversity policy and help organizations grow as they meet their strategic objectives in today’s increasingly diverse environments.
- American Public Transportation Association (APTA)
- American Society for Training and Development (ASTD)
- Conference of Minority Transportation Officials (COMTO)
- Community Transportation Association of America (CTAA)
- Howard County Chamber of Commerce